After Early Access and Beta updates for the Realme 11 and Realme GT Neo 5 SE in China, the company has officially released the Realme UI 5.0 update for both smartphones. The update is currently being rolled out to the Realme 11 and Realme GT Neo 5 SE smartphones in China. Realme GT Neo 5 SE users may have already started receiving the official Realme UI 5.0 update, while Realme 11 is currently available as a public beta. This means that users will need to join the Public Beta program to get the new official update.
Realme 11 China variant is the first to receive the Realme UI 5.0 official version, ahead of the global variant. On the other hand, the Realme GT Neo 5 SE already received the public beta update a month ago in China, and now the OTA rollout is available for all users.
The Realme 11 is receiving the Realme UI 5.0 Public Beta via firmware RMX3751_18.104.22.1681 (CN01), while the Realme GT Neo 5 SE gets RMX3700_22.214.171.124 (CN01). To get the new update, the Realme GT Neo 5 SE must be running firmware RMX3700_126.96.36.199 or RMX3700_188.8.131.52. On the other hand, the Realme 11 should be using any of the firmware versions: RMX3751_184.108.40.206 (CN01), RMX3751_220.127.116.11 (CN01), or RMX3751_18.104.22.168 (CN01).
Realme UI 5.0 features for Realme 11 and Realme GT Neo 5 SE
Along with the Android 14 features, the company has added self-developed features as part of the new build. Here are the official changelogs for both smartphones:
- Newly added Fluid Cloud interaction form, which provides real-time reminders in different forms based on the current service status and content, allowing you to learn important information at a glance
- Optimized realme UI ubiquitous services, added new travel services, and provided one-stop full-link travel service recommendations
- Added realme UI ubiquitous service smart car space, the new Car+ can directly cast the screen to the car system for use, providing smart cross-end services in driving scenarios
Smart and efficient
- Added a new transfer station to enable drag-and-drop transfer of content across multiple devices and applications
- Added the function of opening files at will, which supports previewing files in various formats on the mobile phone
- Optimized smart text services, automatically identify copied content and provide corresponding service recommendations, one-click direct access to services
- Upgraded the intelligent meeting assistant, adding support for manual marking and transcribing key content
- Upgraded My Device to Device Space, manage interconnected devices in a unified manner, and control multiple devices more conveniently
- Optimized mobile phone relocation, quickly verify new phones, and quickly migrate device data
Security and Privacy
- Added privacy watermark, add protective watermark to ID photos with one click, making image sharing safer
- Optimized photo and video permission management, making application access more secure
- Upgraded aquatic color system, adopting a natural, soft, and clearer interface style, bringing a more comfortable color experience
- Added aquatic theme system ringtones, optimized system UI prompt sound effects, and improved sound quality
- Optimized system dynamics to bring delicate and silky dynamic design
- Added a new carbon footprint public welfare information screen, which can visualize environmental protection and carbon reduction footprints based on dynamic changes in daily step count
- Updated system customized input method to support display and input of rare characters
Please note that the new update may take some time to optimize the smartphone, and until then, it may cause the device to heat up or consume more battery.
Realme is also bringing Realme UI 5.0 to various other smartphones, including the Realme 10 Pro+ 5G, Realme C55, Realme Narzo N60 5G, Realme GT 2 Pro, and others.
How to Apply for Realme UI 5.0 Public Beta on Realme 11
- Make sure your phone has at least 15 GB of free storage.
- Your device should not be rooted.
- Backup important data from the device.
- Third-party applications may not work perfectly.
- It may impact daily usage and affect battery life for a couple of days until the phone gets used to the new software.
- Charge your battery to at least 60%.
- Apply for the Realme UI 5.0 Access program by going to Settings → About device → Click on the “realme UI 4.0” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Beta program → Public Beta (Early Access) → Apply Now → Submit.
Meanwhile, Realme GT Neo5 SE users will receive the OTA update. To check for the update, users can go to Settings > About Device and then tap Software Version.