In continuation of the ColorOS 14 rollout, Oppo has announced a comprehensive update timeline for February 2024. Following the January timeline, several Oppo devices received the Android 14 update. Now, the company aims to further enhance the user experience and satisfaction by introducing new features and improvements. ColorOS 14 has garnered valuable feedback from users and recently introduced some new features, which will be part of the upcoming ColorOS 14 updates. Below are more details about the ColorOS 14 Update Timeline for February 2024:
ColorOS 14 Update Rollout Timeline – February 2024
Oppo has released the ColorOS 14 rollout timeline for February 2024. Among the new list, some of the smartphones, like the Oppo Find N3 series, including the Collector’s Edition and the Find N3 Flip, have already received the update. The remaining smartphones will soon receive the update. Oppo A58, Oppo A38, and Oppo A18 are going to receive the update in India by the end of this month.
Ongoing: Find N3, Find N3 Flip, Find N2 Flip, Find X5 Pro, Find X5, Find X3 Pro, Reno10 Pro+ 5G, Reno10 Pro 5G, Reno10 5G, Reno8 Pro 5G, Reno8 5G, Reno8, Reno8 T 5G, Reno8 T, Reno7, F23 5G, F21s Pro, F21 Pro, K10 5G, A98 5G, A78 5G, A77 5G, A77s, A77, A57.
From Feb 28: A58, A38, and A18 rollout in India
Last month, Oppo Find N users in China rejoiced as they received the stable ColorOS 14.0 update, marking a significant milestone for the flagship device. The rollout didn’t stop there, as Oppo K10 5G and Oppo A77 5G users also joined the ColorOS 14 ecosystem, enjoying its benefits and enhancements.
New Features and Enhancements
Apart from the rollout, Oppo introduced a few new features based on user feedback. The notable additions are:
- Floating window support for home screen applications
- Shake to change song/intercept notifications
- Customizable status bar font style
- Optimized display transitions, audio effects, and lock screen layout
- Improved lock screen bounce animation and facial recognition speed
- Enhanced vibration effects and clearer display of system notifications
- Support for individual app custom screen refresh rates
- Color display optimization in eye protection and ambient color adaptation modes
- Photo editing in the gallery supports restoring to the original state
We hope the company introduces the new features to all compatible smartphones in the coming few days or weeks.